Visit Community Welcome Sept
Old South Ohio School.
Was located behind Charles Winships home.
Click on picture for enlargement.
during any season in South Ohio and here is a list of Ten of them.
2. Fishing in Bunkers and Sunday lake.
3. Playing sports in the Summer is always popular.
4. The South Ohio Field Day is always a good time for the kids.
5. There is always room for four-wheelers or dirt bikes on the abandoned tracks.
6. Many people enjoy playing hockey at the meadow.
7. Snowmobiling is done quite often on the tracks.
8. Swimming in the nearby lakes is always enjoyable.
9. There is plenty of hills to go sliding on in the winter.
10. Raking blueberries in the summertime is an easy way to pick up a few hundred bucks.
GrassRoutes Computer Services
South Ohio, Yarmouth, Nova Scotia
All Rights Reserved